As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Welcome to this week’s Simple Homestead Blog Hop 298! I am sure you will be inspired by all the great posts and ideas that have been shared this week.
Add your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts to the party if you’re a blogger (please see our simple rules below). The hop begins at 12:01 am on Thursday morning and runs through Sunday evening.
This Week at Homegrown Self Reliance
We had a sad day this past weekend. Our goat, who was pregnant with geeps, got what I think was toxemia, and we lost her. Sadly, the babies were gone as well. That was heartbreaking! So I’m sorry I don’t have pics of new geep babies to show you.
Right after I was thinking that spring was in the air, we got dumped on by about 8 inches of snow. We don’t usually get a lot of snow in this valley, so it was surprising to get so much in mid-February!
I realized that I haven’t shared much herbal and home remedy stuff with you all for awhile, so this week’s post is all about natural home remedies you can use to get rid of, and prevent, headaches. I hope you enjoy it!
Meet Our Great Hosts for The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 298
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Chelsea at Grow Where You Sow– Twitter – Facebook– Pinterest – Instagram
Annie at 15 Acre Homestead – Facebook– Pinterest – Instagram
Shawna at Home Grown Self Reliance (that’s me!)– Facebook – Instagram – Pinterest – YouTube
Featured Posts For The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 298
If you were chosen as one of our features, right-click the image below and click “save as” to post it on the sidebar of your website! Post it proudly!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.