As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Welcome to this week’s Simple Homestead Blog Hop 305! I am sure you will be inspired by all the great posts and ideas that have been shared this week.
Add your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts to the party if you’re a blogger (please see our simple rules below). The hop begins at 12:01 am on Thursday morning and runs through Sunday evening.
This Week at Homegrown Self Reliance
I apologize, I haven’t done a lot on the blog lately. I’ve been working on my YouTube channel more, and I’ve been busy painting my kitchen this week! It used to be a maroon-red (we bought it that way!), and while I love that color, it made my kitchen feel smaller than it already is. So now it’s about half done, in a bright, pretty, robin’s egg blue! I almost think it’s too saturated, since I usually gravitate toward neutral colors, but it’s growing on me.
I still haven’t gotten my seeds planted – I’m slacking! But when I do (should be this week), I’ll be posting a video or two on YouTube. I hope you’ll check out my channel and consider subscribing!
If you’re still planning out your garden, and you’re short on space, you should consider adding trellises. Trellises add visual interest, as well as being a great space-saving tool! Find out how to use trellises effectively here:
Meet Our Great Hosts for The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 305
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Melissa at Little Frugal Homestead – Pinterest
Annie at 15 Acre Homestead – Facebook– Pinterest – Instagram
Shawna at Homegrown Self Reliance (that’s me!)– Facebook – Instagram – Pinterest – YouTube
Featured Posts For The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 305
If you were chosen as one of our features, right-click the image below and click “save as” to post it on the sidebar of your website! Post it proudly!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.