As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Welcome to this week’s Simple Homestead Blog Hop 311! I am sure you will be inspired by all the great posts and ideas that have been shared this week.
Add your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts to the party if you’re a blogger (please see our simple rules below). The hop begins at 12:01 am on Thursday morning and runs through Sunday evening.
This Week at Homegrown Self Reliance
I finally got my garden most of the way planted. The hubs fashioned a nice sprinkler system out of PVC pipes for me, that I think will work pretty well. The only thing I would change would be to have them be drip lines!
Our fox is still hanging around, but we moved the ducklings to their outdoor pen. It’s pretty well predator proof, and we didn’t have any predators when our big ducks were in there. And luckily we haven’t lost any more chickens!
And, we woke up the other day to 3 new litters of baby rabbits!
This last week, for the Self Reliant Skill of the Week, I made homemade mayonnaise for the very first time. You can read the post here:
Meet Our Great Hosts for The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 311
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Melissa at Little Frugal Homestead – Pinterest
Annie at 15 Acre Homestead – Facebook– Pinterest – Instagram
Shawna at Homegrown Self Reliance (that’s me!)– Facebook – Instagram – Pinterest – YouTube
Featured Posts For The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 311
If you were chosen as one of our features, right-click the image below and click “save as” to post it on the sidebar of your website! Post it proudly!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.