Welcome to this week’s Simple Homestead Blog Hop 308! I am sure you will be inspired by all the great posts and ideas that have been shared this week.
Add your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts to the party if you’re a blogger (please see our simple rules below). The hop begins at 12:01 am on Thursday morning and runs through Sunday evening.
This Week at Homegrown Self Reliance
We’ve had a pretty uneventful week here on the farm. It’s been raining quite a bit, so we haven’t gotten a lot done. But the mobile butcher came and got our cow. I’m going to have to make some room in the freezer for all that beef!
We still haven’t caught our predator – we’ve set traps out, and put out deterrents, but he’s still hanging around! Luckily, the chickens are safe in their run and we haven’t lost any other animals.
I actually got a chance to write another post this week! It’s all about the farm animals that you should raise when you’re first starting your homestead. These are the easiest animals to raise, that still give you the biggest bang for your buck!
Meet Our Great Hosts for The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 308
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Melissa at Little Frugal Homestead – Pinterest
Annie at 15 Acre Homestead – Facebook– Pinterest – Instagram
Shawna at Homegrown Self Reliance (that’s me!)– Facebook – Instagram – Pinterest – YouTube
Featured Posts For The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 308
If you were chosen as one of our features, right-click the image below and click “save as” to post it on the sidebar of your website! Post it proudly!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Ready? Let’s hop!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you for featuring my “What You Need in Your Chicken Coop” post this week, Shawna!
Thanks so much for the feature, Shawna! Have a great week!