Welcome to this week’s Simple Homestead Blog Hop 309! I am sure you will be inspired by all the great posts and ideas that have been shared this week.
Add your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts to the party if you’re a blogger (please see our simple rules below). The hop begins at 12:01 am on Thursday morning and runs through Sunday evening.
This Week at Homegrown Self Reliance
We still haven’t had any luck catching our predator! Our birds are safely locked up in their run now, though, so hopefully we won’t lose any more. I had to cover the top of the run, because a few of my birds (turkey included!) roost at the top of the run, 8 feet off the ground. Then they just hop down the next day. So covering the coop will keep them safely in the run.
My daughter just went to Tractor Supply – and you’ll never guess what she brought home! Well, if you know us, you might be able to guess!
They will stay in our barn for probably a couple weeks, or at least until the predator is gone. Then we’ll put them in their own designated areas. Lots of builds to make soon. Stay tuned for all that excitement!
Meet Our Great Hosts for The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 309
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Melissa at Little Frugal Homestead – Pinterest
Annie at 15 Acre Homestead – Facebook– Pinterest – Instagram
Shawna at Homegrown Self Reliance (that’s me!)– Facebook – Instagram – Pinterest – YouTube
Featured Posts For The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 309
If you were chosen as one of our features, right-click the image below and click “save as” to post it on the sidebar of your website! Post it proudly!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Ready? Let’s hop!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
I hope you catch the predator… I probably shouldn’t say this, but I haven’t lost any chickens to predators for a couple of years. (I’m sure I just jinxed myself, lol!)
Thanks so much for hosting this fun party each week, Shawna!
Hopefully you didn’t jinx yourself, I did that too! Thanks for sharing every week!