Welcome to this week’s Simple Homestead Blog Hop 310! I am sure you will be inspired by all the great posts and ideas that have been shared this week.
Add your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts to the party if you’re a blogger (please see our simple rules below). The hop begins at 12:01 am on Thursday morning and runs through Sunday evening.
This Week at Homegrown Self Reliance
The butcher called and said that our cow was done. So we went and picked him up. 340 pounds of fresh homegrown beef for $300! Not too bad!
The baby turkeys and ducklings are doing good, adjusting to their surroundings. The ducks could probably be put outside, but not until we catch our fox!
As usual, I learned a new skill this week. Pickling eggs! Honestly, I’ve never even HAD them before, but I think I’ll like them! If you want an easy recipe to learn to pickle eggs on your own, go check out this post:
Meet Our Great Hosts for The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 310
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Melissa at Little Frugal Homestead – Pinterest
Annie at 15 Acre Homestead – Facebook– Pinterest – Instagram
Shawna at Homegrown Self Reliance (that’s me!)– Facebook – Instagram – Pinterest – YouTube
Featured Posts For The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 310
If you were chosen as one of our features, right-click the image below and click “save as” to post it on the sidebar of your website! Post it proudly!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Ready? Let’s hop!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you for hosting each week & for the feature of my magnesium oil benefits, uses, and recipe! Enjoy!
You’re welcome, but Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted actually chose the features this week!
So many wonderful posts shared this week! And your pickled eggs look delish, Shawna! Thanks so much for hosting 🙂