As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Welcome to this week’s Simple Homestead Blog Hop 313! I am sure you will be inspired by all the great posts and ideas that have been shared this week.
Add your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts to the party if you’re a blogger (please see our simple rules below). The hop begins at 12:01 am on Thursday morning and runs through Sunday evening.
Important announcement: Due to a decrease in engagement and participation, I may not be able to continue to host this hop. If anyone else would like to host with me, please let me know. If I don’t get any more volunteers, this will likely be the last Simple Homestead Blog Hop. This makes me very sad, as this hop has been a valuable resource for years. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you would like to help!
This Week at Homegrown Self Reliance
We had a trapper come to our property last weekend to try to catch our fox. But no luck! This guy is sneaky! We did catch a skunk, though.
The young turkeys are about ready to come out of the barn. We just need to figure out where we’re going to put them all permanently!
This last week, for my Self Reliant Skill of the Week, I learned how to make cheese without rennet. It’s a soft cheese, actually reminds me of feta. But it’s ok in a pinch! You can see the post and the video here:
Meet Our Great Hosts for The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 313
Featured Posts For The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 313
If you were chosen as one of our features, right-click the image below and click “save as” to post it on the sidebar of your website! Post it proudly!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.